Are you feeling paralysed by your things at home? Anyone can be crippled by their stuff and not know how to make steps towards change?
Questions to ask yourself: Is acquiring these items consistent with my goals? Do I have a place for it? Will this make my life better? Do I use the rooms in my home for their intended use? Can I comfortably invite friends and family?
We can support you when:
- You, your friends, or your family, are concerned about your living conditions, but you feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to access support
- You have a vision for a safer more organised home but you are buried in clutter.
- There is an accumulation of items at your property, making access difficult
- Your living conditions are placing you or others at risk (e.g. health, fire or eviction)
- You are at risk of becoming homeless.
Benefits of our services
- One-on-one assistance to support you to maintain a safe living environment
- An individual plan: Our variety of approaches and resources to help you through the process
- Improve your management of your home so you have time for things that are important to you
- Support to help you make decisions around disposal and rubbish removal
- Support to assist you in clearing out clutter
- Improved hygiene and increased ease of cleaning
What we don’t do:
We do not force people discard their belonging however safety is priority. One off clearing-out sessions are not effective to lasting success. We guide towards education and therapeutic interventions.
We will recommend and work alongside services and professionals where necessary.